Please scroll down to view the searched post.
GARP SCR Syllabus changes 2024 versus 2023
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This post discusses the changes to the syllabus of GARP SCR in 2024 versus 2023
For those who are re-appearing for GARP SCR and planning to take the exam in 2024. Please be aware of the key changes in contents of Chapter 1,2,5,7 and 8. Please see the changes as highlighted. Please use below points for reading the images:
1. I have mentioned the chapter number in the column header of the tables shown in the images
2. I have highlighted the ADDITIONS in yellow
3. I have highlighted the DELETIONS in pink.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
#GARP #SCR #Syllabus #2024 #2023
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Cheatsheet
Welcome to GARP SCR PREP BLOG!
Gratitude Chronicles: Testimonials from GARP SCR Certification Students
In this heartfelt collection, I am shining a spotlight on the words of appreciation from the LinkedIn community members who had cleared GARP SCR certification exam. Their testimonials speak volumes about the impact of learning and preparing in the community and also showcase the personalized coaching and guidance on their exam journey. Dive into their stories of gratitude and let their words inspire your own path to success! Please note I have taken the screenshots from the posts in the LinkedIn group for GARP SCR. You can find all these testimonials as posts in the group. #GARPSustainability #Testimonials #GratitudeChronicles Testimonials from Community members after October 2025 SCR exam Testimonials from Community members after April 2025 SCR exam Testimonials from Community members after October 2024 SCR exam Testimonials from Community members after April 2024 SCR exam Testimonials from Community members after October 2023 SCR exam ...






Thank you
ReplyDelete